Bridgestone: How Brands are Repositioning their Sports Partnerships
- Effectively restructuring partnerships in collaboration with rightsholders
- What have the last 12 months been like for Olympic partners
- How has the role of sports changed in the overall marketing mix for brands
- What affect has the loss of fans at games had on brands
Cassandra Kilareski, Director, Sports & Olympic Marketing, Bridgestone Americas
SA Spurs: Leadership During a Crisis & Shifting an Organisation’s Mindset
- Lessons in leadership from a whirlwind 12 months
- Understanding the differences in performance leadership and business leadership
- Getting employee buy-in across the whole organization for your vision
- Instilling a sense of hope for fans and staff during difficult times
RC Buford, Chief Executive Officer, Spurs Sports and Entertainment
Everton Football Club: Building for a Brighter Post-Covid Future
- Setting a roadmap to achieve long-term goals despite the pandemic
- Update on the Club’s Bramley-Moore Dock stadium and Goodison Legacy Project
- Maintaining a strong bond with your local community without face-to-face contact
- Key leadership takeaways from a challenging year
Denise Barrett-Baxendale, Chief Executive Officer, Everton FC
F1: Understanding the Market for Finding New Brand Partners
- How has the market shifted for rightsholders over the past 12 months?
- Creating new, bespoke assets to attract new partners
- What affect has the loss of hospitality had for existing partners and finding new ones
- Understanding what prospective partners most value from new agreements
Katerina Tornari, Head of New Business, Commercial Partnerships, Formula 1
AS Roma: The Future of European Football
- The risks and opportunities of private equity in football
- What reform is required to protect the beautiful game
- Building a new stadium in the heart of Rome
- Opening new revenue channels without matchday revenue
Francesco Calvo, Chief Operating Officer, AS Roma
Nets: Marketing the Next Super Team & Preparing Fans Return to the Barclays Center
- Utilising your star talent to energise your fanbase and attract new partners
- The role of testing and health passports to bring fans back to live games
- Understanding the main hurdles for the return of fans to indoor arenas
- How to provide added value to existing brand partners
John Abbamondi, Chief Executive Officer, BSE Global
Nielsen: Understanding Fan Confidence to Return to Live Events
- When and how will fans return to live games?
- How public opinion varies across different global regions
- What are the implications for brand sponsors?
- How are brand partnerships set to evolve as a result?
Mike Wragg, Managing Director Asia Pacific & International Head of Strategy Consulting & Research, Nielsen Sports
UFC: Fight Island, Conquering Covid & Next Steps for Global Domination
- Is Fight Island a temporary fixture or part of the global calendar
- From concept to execution: hurdles and easy wins
- What is the future vision for UFC in the MENA region?
- How did the UFC cover lost fight night ticket revenue across the year?
Lawrence Epstein, Chief Operating Officer, UFC
LaLiga: How Rightsholders can Grow their Foothold in the MENA Region
- Establishing a MENA base: Why you need to be on the ground
- How should the local office work with the global head office?
- Keys to successfully activating across the region
- Identifying the specific key growth countries
Maite Ventura, Managing Director MENA, LaLiga
Castore: Shaking up the Sports Apparel Industry
- Understanding why the industry was ready for disruption
- How rightsholders can gain from a more integrated partnership
- Attracting athlete partnership to your brands
- Why retail is more important than ever for sports teams
Thomas Beahon, Co-Founder, Castore
Royals: Preparing for a Post-Covid Sports Industry
- Attracting a more diverse range of fans
- Using technology to further personalize fan experiences
- How global sporting structures will evolve over the next few years
- What’s the next step for the IPL as a global powerhouse?
Manoj Badale, Co-Owner, Rajasthan Royals
WBC: Driving Participation in Boxing Among Young Fans
- Why boxing is set for an explosion in popularity in the MENA region
- Engaging with young audiences in the Middle East
- Creating a future world champion from this untapped market
- The importance of driving female participation
Mauricio Sulaiman, President, WBC
Amir Khan, Professional Boxer & Promoter
How Tech is Shaping the Convergence of the Physical & Virtual
- What is the metaverse and how will it shape our lives?
- What parts of AR & VR are fads and which parts will have a day-to day affect on our lives
- How brands are completely changing the way they’re activating through new tech
- What is the future for avatars and holograms and how can the sports industry take advantage
Cathy Hackl, Futurist & CEO, Futures Intelligence Group
Twitch & LaLiga: New Broadcast Formats to Engage Young Audiences
- Understanding the rise of streamers commentating on live games
- Creating a new audio channel on match broadcasts via Twitch
- What are the monetization opportunities for leagues?
- What is the future for Twitch and traditional sports?
Alfredo Bermejo, Digital Strategy Director, LaLiga
Farhan Ahmed, Strategic Partnerships Director, Twitch
Understanding the Science: When can Venues Safely Hold Live Events?
- Analysing the results of the study undertaken by Dr. Stefan Moritz https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/03/world/europe/coronavirus-concert-study-germany.html
- How to greatly improve the safety for your fans
- What is required to host full venues again?
- Understanding the most troublesome touchpoints
Dr Stefan Moritz, Head of Clinical Infectious Diseases Department, Halle University
India: Tapping into the World’s Fastest Growing Sports Market
- Understanding the media consumption habits of Indian sports fans
- The rise of Kabaddi and its global success story
- How international rightsholders can crack this lucrative market
- Working with local brand partners to spread awareness and boost revenue
Anupam Goswami, League Commissioner, Pro Kabaddi League
USA Cricket & 49ers: Bringing a Major League Mindset to Other Sports
- What is the potential for cricket in North America?
- Laying the foundations to boost youth participation
- What lessons from the NFL and the 49ers can be transferred to the EPL?
- Understanding the latest trends around private equity in sport
Paraag Marathe, President of 49ers Enterprises and EVP of Football Operations, San Francisco 49ers
NBA: Using Innovation to Deliver a Dynamic Broadcast Experience
- How the NBA bubble accelerated 5-year plans into 5 months
- What long-term affect has the pandemic had on fans viewing experience?
- Incorporating the fan into your broadcast
- Understanding the optimal role of Augmented Reality
Sara Zuckert, Vice President & Head of Next Gen Telecast, NBA
Aston Martin: A New Vision for F1 Team Ownership
- Engaging with fans in unique ways never seen before in the sport
- Delivering something new for brand partners
- Standing out in a cluttered field of teams
- What is Aston Martin’s overall vision for F1?
Jeff Slack, Managing Director, Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One