Leaders excited to bring back in person event to Twickenham in October, complemented by a live, global broadcast
We are extremely encouraged by the latest public health announcements from the UK Government regarding the easing of social distancing measures put in place to control Covid 19. Based on the latest information, it’s our expectation and intent to hold Leaders Week, London as an in person event at Twickenham Stadium across 4-8 October 2021. Believe us when we say we simply cannot wait to see you again.
We appreciate travel restrictions may remain in place for some attendees, so to ensure we continue to engage our international community in sport, this event will be streamed live globally via our bespoke digital platform. In addition, we’ll be running an invitation only policy to ensure a premium, quality audience on site to ensure everyone in the room achieves maximum value and facetime.
As live, in person events do return, the safety of our staff, partners and attendees is our main priority. Working alongside Twickenham (a certified COVID secure venue) we have agreed a number of measures that will ensure attending Leaders Week is a safe and enjoyable experience. These measures include (but are not limited to):
- NHS test and trace in operation
- Limited capacities at the event per day, and within conference rooms, exhibition halls and meeting spaces
- Minimum of 1 metre social distancing in place and a one way system to move around the venue
- Compulsory face masks when walking around the stadium
- Multiple hand sanitiser stations located around the venue
- Individual portions of catering, including bottled water and individually wrapped cutlery
- Enhanced and more regular cleaning schedules
- Appropriate procedures in line with Government guidelines at the time of the event for any international travellers
For further information on the steps Twickenham has taken please click here.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our partners and the wider sport business community for the way you’ve engaged with our digital experiences and communities over the course of the past year, and something that we will continue to do. Our commitment to uniting this incredible industry has never wavered, and we can’t wait to see you all in person at the home of sport business in October.
If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing a pass please click here for more information