- Sport Business
- Members Log In
The Brands Forum is an exclusive, behind closed doors gathering for senior brand and marketing executives attending The Sport Business Summit. The afternoon will consist of on-stage content and networking to allow attendees to meet fellow like-minded peers and takeaway some fascinating nuggets back to their organisation.
Three 20-minute content sessions with a 10-minute Q&A for each, followed by an exclusive networking session with wider VIP delegates.
Ricardo Fort, Head of Global Sponsorships, Coca-Cola
Nick Read, Commercial Director, Vitality
Paula Bloodworth, Brand Strategy Director, Wieden + Kennedy
• Successfully measuring the effectiveness and ROI of your partnerships
• How to authentically execute naming rights partnerships while maintaining a clean brand for the rightsholder
• The rise of women’s sport – how brands can capitalize on the growth of women’s sport
• Integrating sport sponsorship as part of a wider marketing strategy – how to actively align activity in sport with broader marketing KPIs and how investment in sport differentiates to other marketing activity
• Creative storytelling – managing successful agency relationships and the challenges faced when balancing creativity vs. results
On the attendee list this year we have senior executives from Chevrolet, PepsiCo, Nissan, Paddy Power Betfair, Nike, RBS, Standard Chartered, Adidas, VISA, Allianz, Shell Group, Barclays, Deliveroo, Coca-Cola and Virgin Atlantic, plus 85 others.
If you work for a sponsor brand and would like more information about The Brands Forum, please get in touch today.