Leaders are delighted to announce that: Aspire Zone – a unique sports medicine, research and education destination for the international sports industry; Nolan Partners – the leading firm dedicated to Executive Search in global sport and SAP – the market leader in enterprise application software, will all support Leaders Week New York as the event’s Main Partners, with Omnigon – an industry leader in developing digital content distribution platforms for teams, leagues and entertainment companies, supporting as Workshop Partner.
Also joining us for the inaugural Leaders Week in New York will be 3D Digital Venue, Hookit, HotelPlanner.com, Ostmodern, Paul Weiss LLP, rEvolution, ROSSETTI and SeatGeek Enterprise.
After 4 years of hosting the flagship Sport Business Summit at The TimesCenter, we’re now expanding and bringing Leaders Week across the pond to The Big Apple for the first time. The introduction of Leaders Week to New York will bring 1000 delegates from over 40 different countries, to create the largest gathering of senior executives in sport, technology and entertainment in the US.
Delegates at Leaders Week will hear from world renowned speakers including:
- Rob Manfred, Commissioner, MLB
- Kim Pegula, Owner & Chief Executive Officer, Pegula Sports & Entertainment
- Nigel Travis, Chief Executive Officer, Dunkin’ Brands
- Kati Levoranta, Chief Executive Officer, Rovio Entertainment
- Chris Curtin, Chief Brand and Innovation Officer, Visa
- Meredith Kopit Levein, Chief Operating Officer, The New York Times
- Peter Moore, Chief Executive Officer, Liverpool FC
- Guillem Graell Alabern, Chief Marketing Officer & Director of Brand, FC Barcelona
View the latest speaker line-up here
To find out more about our partners for the first instalment of Leaders Week New York click here
The Sport Business Summit
25-26 July 2018