The Leaders Performance Institute is delighted to announce that all of the events in the Sport Performance Summit series are now CPD/CEU accredited. The Summit series has been growing over the last year and now features events in Los Angeles, Chicago, Manchester, New York and London. Every performance practitioner that attends the events will now gain personal development points for the hours they spent at the Summits and receive a certificate shortly after.
The Sport Performance Summits are accredited by the CPD Certification Service. The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 as the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the Continuing Professional Development policies of professional institutes and academic bodies. The CPD Certification Service provides support, advice and recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD principles.
Leaders is committed to driving the sport performance industry forward by creating a platform where skills, ideas and practices can be explored and developed. This commitment to the industry is now officially recognised by an independent accreditation body.
How does this impact attendees?
- Practitioners can gain official CPD/CEU points for the number of hours they spent at the Summit.
- Will allow industry professionals to develop their personal skills by learning from performance experts from around the world.
- Encourages individuals to keep pace with changing technologies, developments and advancements in the world of high performance.
- Increase their credibility in the industry and enhance their reputation.
- Attendees can now use the Summits and online content to aid their professional development across the year.
For more information about Leaders CPD/CEU accreditation and the Sport Performance Summit series please get in touch today. You can also reach us on +44 (0)207 806 9817
The leaders performance institute connects the elite sport performance community throughout the year to build and enhance relationships, share insight and drive excellence in the industry. We organise global performance summits which bring together performance practitioners from around the world, to hear from world class performance experts on stage. Our online knowledge hub provides the performance community with daily intelligence, brought to you by our dedicated editorial team.
The Sport Performance Summit
27 - 28 June 2017