You spoke….Sport no longer starts or finishes with the peep of a whistle or the crack of a pistol. It’s a 24/7 treadmill of rolling news, views, behind-the-scenes snippets, trails, analysis, trivia, statistics and other digestible content. In the digital era, fan engagement has never been more important, with 86% of the industry citing it to be a key trend to keep a look out for over the next five years.
We listened…. The Ultimate Fan Experience is one of five brand new content rich forums we’re offering at Leaders Week 2017; providing you an opportunity to experience a day in the life of the ultimate fan on the ultimate fan journey.
What you need to know
The 21st Century sports fan expects a 21st Century sports experience. The Tuesday of Leaders Week (3 October 2017) will see “The Ultimate Fan Experience,” identify best practice in building engagement from around the world. This half-day summit includes sessions on Fan Choices, Future Fan’s Social Experience, Transforming the Experience of Traditional Sports and How You Can Maximize Your Stadia, drawing knowledge from: basketball, cricket, horse-racing, golf, baseball and Olympic fraternities – all of which will ultimately help you to prepare and experience The Future of Sport.
- Bart Wiley, Chief Operating Officer, Seattle Sounders FC
- Tim Hunt, Head of Marketing, PGA European Tour
- Kevin Brilliant, Business Strategy & Analytics Manager, Chicago Bulls
- Dewayne Hankins, Chief Marketing Officer, Portland Trail Blazers
- Peter Feigin, President, Milwaukee Bucks
- Jenny Mann, Head of Sport Partnerships and Coordination, International Olympic Association
- Paul Fisher, Chief Executive Officer, The Jockey Club Racecourse
- Richard Gould, Chief Executive Officer, Surrey Cricket Club
The pace of change over the course of the last 20 years has been most pronounced and the sports fan of 2017 is kept, willingly, on a treadmill of engagement. Join the likes of Liverpool FC, International Ski Federation, New Zealand Rugby, Tottenham Hotspur FC, World Rugby and 250 hand selected relevant, senior executives together for key trends to be analysed, best practice shared, and key relationships forged. Put Your Fan Hat on.I want to be there
Leaders Week London
8 - 11 October 2018