Brought to you by
Streaming capability is about to enter a new age. Fuelled by customer expectation and technological advances including 5G, edge computing is about to transform the end experience of what live sport and entertainment streaming can be.
A new age requires industry experts and so this session sees two organisations at the heart of the sports broadcasting space delve a little deeper into the future of streaming, and the impact it could have on the at-home fan experience.
On the conversational agenda:
- Creating a transformed digital fan experience
- Creating an authentic live atmosphere for viewers at home
- What innovations are gimmicks, and which are here to stay?
- Responding to fan feedback and tailoring your offering as a result
- How viewer behaviour changed since the return of live sports
In conversation with Verizon Media Platform’s Peter Gallagher and FOX Sports’ Michael Davies; moderated by Leaders Senior Content Producer, Robert Clayton.
Recorded on 8 October 2020 during LeadersWeek.direct/.