The Leaders Broadcast Disruptors Audio Bulletin is a new regular podcast for discussion, debate, and exploration around the latest developments in sports content production, distribution and monetisation.
On the conversational agenda:
- How sports content producers will find alternative ways to seek new audiences, while utilising old methods of monetising existing audiences.
- Where we may see an increase in ‘pop-up’ sports broadcast events.
- How rights holders will put lockdown learnings into action.
- How women’s sport will be used as a crucible for innovation in the sports broadcasting space.
- How the Metaverse could factor into the reach of sports broadcast in remote locations.
Along with these topics, James and David discuss exciting new developments, causes for concern and some more left-field predictions for the future of sport.
Listen to the podcast below, and subscribe today on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or your chosen podcast platform.