- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Episode 91 of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast features two conversations on technology, innovation, and the route back from Covid for sport.
The first is with AT&T Business Solutions Marketing Director Guy Poorman (discussion starts at 8:56) and focuses on connectivity and the enhancements to remote business operations and fan safety, security and engagement it’s likely to bring.
The second is with Fielding Jamieson, Strategy Director at Innovation Consultancy R/GA’s Global Sports Venture Studios (discussion starts at 24:01).
On the agenda:
– The three pillars of business adaptation during Covid;
– Bringing fans back to venues by making them feel ‘connected, protected and respected’.
– Is this really an era of accelerated innovation?
– What the new in-venue fan experience will look and feel like;
– The start-ups to keep an eye on into 2021.