Behind the scenes at Leaders Week, London.
David Cushnan and James Emmett are joined by Nielsen Sports’ Samantha Lamberti to review the action from a barnstorming return to face-to-face conferencing at the first day of the Leaders Sport Business Summit in London.
On the agenda:
- The buzz on the conference floor; and re-learning how to network;
- The big themes from the day: change, change, and more change;
- The huge momentum behind women’s sport as new research indicates that 21% of UK adults follow more women’s sport than they did 18 months ago;
- HBSE’s Josh Harris, Sky Sports’ Jo Osborne, and Unity’s Peter Moore;
- NFTs, and the new wave of technological innovations sweeping sport and the conference halls;
- How evolving consumer habits, new technologies, and creative approaches to monetisation are changing the way we produce and consumer sport.
- What’s coming up on Thursday at Leaders.
Listen to the podcast below, and subscribe today on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or your chosen podcast platform.