Behind the scenes at Leaders Week, London.
David Cushnan and James Emmett are joined by former FIS General Secretary Sarah Lewis to review the action from day two of an action-packed return to sports industry conferencing at Leaders Week, London.
On the agenda:
- Contractual flexibility and long-term relationships in sports sponsorship;
- The best conference session of any conference in any industry from any time;
- ‘Proportionality’ and reacting to crises, plus other golden gobbets of leadership wisdom;
- BBC Director General Tim Davie, Wimbledon CEO Sally Bolton, Purplebricks CMO Ben Carter, Rugby League World Cup CEO Jon Dutton;
- Reaching new diverse audiences, and (trying!) to create inclusive environments in sport (and at Leaders);
- Techno, techno, techno, techno.
Special report: Women’s Sport: bouncing back from the pandemic
Podcast: Leaders London 2021 – what went down on day one
Listen to the podcast below, and subscribe today on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or your chosen podcast platform.