- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Released on the eve of European Championship Final at Wembley – England’s first appearance in a major final for over 50 years – and recorded as Southgate was putting the final touches to his preparations for the tournament, this episode of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast unpacks what it means to have resilience – as a leader, and as a team.
On the agenda:
– The skill of resilience: what it is and what it does for you;
– How to develop resilience in yourself and in diverse teams;
– Channeling failure into growth experiences: the penalty miss and relegation with Middlesbrough;
– Growth mindset: analysis, reflection and review;
– Handling pressure, handling criticism, handling scrutiny.
And if you’re looking to keep pace with an ever-changing high performance landscape, enquire now to become a member of the Leaders Performance Institute – the world’s elite high performance community that challenges thinking and shares insights, spanning all sports and all aspects of performance.