Stuart Lancaster previously explored the theme of connection and extension in leadership and in Module 2 moves on to the qualities of a leader.
The Leinster Senior Coach begins Module 2 with the 19 traits that will enable success and engage those you are leading.
These qualities include:
- Situational strength – the ability to judge the mood of a group
- The moral courage to do the right thing, which can be tricky in practice
- Preparedness for important leadership moments when time is of the essence
- 1. Lessons with Lancaster: 3 Top Tips for Building a Great Team
- 1.2 Lessons with Lancaster: Introduction to Communication – Connection & Extension
- 1.3 Lessons with Lancaster: 20 Tips on How Leaders Can Improve their Communication
- 1.4 Lessons with Lancaster: Maximising Your Energy for the Greatest Connection
- 1.5 Lessons With Lancaster: 10 Leadership Qualities That Set the Best Coaches Apart
Want more great sport performance content, straight to you inbox? Subscribe to our performance newsletters.