“What I want to do is get people to understand how you get that sense of connection with people, and extend it out so you can build your team”
The next module in Lessons with Lancaster looks at developing connections in teams. Here, Lancaster introduces the concept based on his previous experiences, before building our 20 top tips in the longer version here.
- 1. Lessons with Lancaster: 3 Top Tips for Building a Great Team
- 1.3 Lessons with Lancaster: 20 Tips on How Leaders Can Improve their Communication
- 1.4 Lessons with Lancaster: Maximising Your Energy for the Greatest Connection
- 1.5 Lessons With Lancaster: 10 Leadership Qualities That Set the Best Coaches Apart
- 2.1 Lessons with Lancaster: 19 Qualities of Great Leaders
Want more great sport performance content, straight to you inbox? Subscribe to our performance newsletters.