- Sport Business
- Members Log In
“That was the moment I could see it and that was the first verification of that truth.”
Eastwood is a performance coach who has profiled a variety of elite teams including the New Zealand All Blacks and Seattle Seahawks, and has worked with the England men’s national football team.
In a wide-ranging chat, Eastwood talks to co-hosts Matthew Stone and Luke Whitworth about why the fundamentals of what makes effective teams haven’t changed since human beings were hunter-gatherers 60,000 years ago.
Also on the agenda were:
– Why our ancestors’ insights into group dynamics are as relevant as ever [5:30];
– How an environment can disable your team strategy and vision if you’re not careful [15:00];
– The need to identify stories that create archetypes of the people you want your teams to be [20:00];
– Why genuine diversity stems from an environment of trust, leaders prepared to be vulnerable, and the comfort people feel in order to express ideas [34:00];
– A quickfire round of questions [38:30].
Download our latest Special Report, The New Now: Navigating High Performance During an Ongoing Pandemic for 26 pages of comprehensive and up to date intelligence direct from the frontline of high performance.