The next handful of years will see France play host to a succession of the world’s biggest sporting events above and beyond its regular carousel of major annual competitions.
For the country’s sporting bodies, its political leaders, and its major industries, there is much to gain from the years ahead.
The latest Leaders Special Report will examine the economic and socio-political conditions that are driving sport’s momentum in France.
The report will cover:
- How and why France has been selected to host, among others, the Fifa Women’s World Cup, the Rugby World Cup, and the Olympic Games within the next five years;
- The anticipated outcomes for those events, their expected effect on France’s sports industry and beyond, and France’s effect on them;
- The brands, companies, and individuals investing in sport in France;
- Internationalisation strategies and commercialisation opportunities for the next frontier of French sporting exports.
This report has been produced by Leaders with the support of LFP. The report is free to download and requires a basic set of details. We will not share these details with any third party, but if you’re happy for us to share them with LFP – and LFP alone – then please tick the box where prompted.
- Leaders Special Report: Opportunity and challenge in betting and integrity
- Leaders Special Report: VC & investment in sport
- Leaders Special Report: Data-driven decision making
- Leaders Special Report: Anatomy of a sports fan
The Sport Business Summit
18 - 19 July 2019