The US is the next new golden frontier in legalised sports betting, and research suggests that there is potentially $4.2 billion in new annual revenue at stake for the US major leagues alone.
But the risks are arguably just as big.
The latest Leaders Special Report takes a forensic view of the current state-by-state positions on sports betting across the US, how the regulatory framework is likely to evolve, and what it will mean for rights holders, gaming operators, broadcasters, and consumers alike.
The report will also cover:
- Considerations to survive and thrive in a changing gaming landscape: a how to guide;
- Best practice in revenue generation systems;
- Systems and safeguards to maintain sporting and commercial integrity.
The report includes expert comment and analysis from the likes of Monumental Sports & Entertainment Chairman and CEO Ted Leonsis; Northridge Law Founding Partners Ian Lynam, Jonathan Ellis, and James Eighteen; William Hill US CEO Joe Asher; University of Nevada Gaming Law Fellow Anthony Cabot; and Genius Sports Group MD Steven Burton.
This report has been produced by Leaders with the support of Northridge. The report is free to download and requires a basic set of details. We will not share these details with any third party, but if you’re happy for us to share them with Northridge – and Northridge alone – then please tick the box where prompted.
- Leaders Special Report: VC & investment in sport
- Leaders Special Report: Data-driven decision making
- Leaders Special Report: Anatomy of a sports fan
- Leaders Special Report: Fan engagement
Leaders Week New York
20 - 23 May 2019