- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Episode 36 of the Leaders Podcast features a comprehensive discussion on diversity and inclusion across the sports, media and marketing industries.
The panel comprises three of the most sophisticated practitioners in the field:
– Oris Stuart, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at the NBA, which has one of the most developed and integrated approaches to inclusivity in world sport;
– Patti Clarke, Chief Talent Officer at the Havas Group, the global marketing and communications giant that employs some 20,000 people across the globe;
– Debra Sercy, Joint-CEO of Grace Blue in the Americas, the executive search firm that specialises in marketing and advertising talent, and now has a division focused on sport.
Also on the agenda:
– What’s the difference between diversity and inclusion and why is that distinction important to make?
– How do you attach business metrics to inclusivity, and how do you build those metrics into tangible processes for recruitment and development?
– How should you approach cognitive bias, and what are the best questions to ask in interviews?
– What does best practice look like, and conversely, what should you avoid?
Recorded in New York, and helmed by the Leaders Performance Institute’s Saira Jahangir, Patti Clarke kicks things off with an update on a global initiative Havas is rolling out across its regional offices.