- Sport Business
- Members Log In
In July, we threw a little party at the Getty Images Gallery in central London. We brought drinks, an ice sculpture, a magician, a caricaturist, some cupcakes and a microphone. We used the microphone to record a series of backstage interviews for this podcast.
Casting an eye back at the milestone moments across the last ten years in the sports industry, and an eye forward to what the next ten years might bring, a variety of industry figures spoke their minds.
On the podcast, you’ll hear from:
Facebook’s EMEA Sports Partnerships Lead Jerry Newman on:
– Social VR
– Being a rights holder at heart
– The Facebook sports partnerships department view on Mark Zuckerberg’s potential run for president
Racecourse Media Group CEO Richard FitzGerald on:
– The development and maturity of the racing business
– Which OTT platforms to keep an eye on in the coming years
BT Sport COO Jamie Hindhaugh on:
– Why he’s excited about object-based delivery
FIS Secretary General Sarah Lewis on:
– The new snow sports facilities in northern China and the country’s chance of turning its promise to create 300 million new winter sports participants on the back of Beijing 2022 into reality
Nolan Partners Founder Paul Nolan on:
– The art of networking
YouTube’s EMEA Head of Sport Tomos Grace on:
– esports and digital proliferation
Listen to the episode below; like, subscribe on iTunes or your favoured podcast platform.