- Sport Business
- Members Log In
On the agenda with Yormark:
– Year 5 in Brooklyn
– Content programming across the Barclays Center, Nassau Memorial Veterans Coliseum, Webster Hall, and the Paramount
– The Gatorade deal that’s changed the D-League into the G-League
– Fraternal competition
On the agenda with former Manchester City and Valencia exec Vicente:
– Sports businesses as communities within a wider media, innovation and tech ecosystem
– Facebook, and Dugout – do clubs know what they’ve got themselves into?
– BT Sport and Eurosport – broadcast innovators
– LinkedIn as thought leadership platform
– Digital natives vs digital immigrants
Listen to the podcast below, and subscribe on iTunes or your chosen podcast platform.