- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Episode 50 of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast lifts back the curtain on the Leaders Meet: Innovation event at BAFTA in London on 17th January and features conversations with Monumental Sports & Entertainment Co-Owner and Vice-Chair Sheila Johnson, SBJ basketball writer John Lombardo, and Madison Square Garden Company SVP of Business Operations Kristin Bernert.
On the agenda:
– The NBA’s approach to sports betting;
– Sheila Johnson on opening the doors for women and people of colour in sport;
– The future prospects of the WNBA;
– How the World’s Most Famous Arena remains so famous;
– Celebrity outreach programmes for the Knicks’ front row.