Behind-the-scenes at Leaders Meet: Innovation | Ted Leonsis’ warning on sports betting | Sheila Johnson (5.20) on diversity and the WNBA | Kristin Bernert (28.30) on enhancing the experience at MSG.
By James Emmett
Episode 50 of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast lifts back the curtain on the Leaders Meet: Innovation event at BAFTA in London on 17th January and features conversations with Monumental Sports & Entertainment Co-Owner and Vice-Chair Sheila Johnson, SBJ basketball writer John Lombardo, and Madison Square Garden Company SVP of Business Operations Kristin Bernert.
On the agenda:
– The NBA’s approach to sports betting;
– Sheila Johnson on opening the doors for women and people of colour in sport;
– The future prospects of the WNBA;
– How the World’s Most Famous Arena remains so famous;
– Celebrity outreach programmes for the Knicks’ front row.
- Episode 31: NBA Chief Innovation Officer Amy Brooks
- Episode 28: HBSE’s Scott O’Neil & Katie O’Reilly
Leaders Week New York
20 - 23 May 2019