Should women’s sport be measured differently from men’s? What’s the right balance to strike between investment and ruthless commercial evaluation?
In this short video from the Leaders Generation XX Series think tank event, beIN Media Group’s Acquisitions and Content Strategy Manager Anna Chanduvi tackles these questions, and sheds some light on women’s sport strategies at sports specialist broadcasters across the world.
- Women’s Sport: The Conversation is Shifting
- Collaborate and Commercialise: a Roadmap for Women’s Sport
- UEFA’s Plan to Get Girls Playing Football
- Nissan’s Drive for Women’s Sport
- Be the Change you Want to See
- Does Women’s Sport Need its ‘Disruptive’ Moment?
- Women’s Sport on TV
Anna Chanduvi was speaking at the Leaders Generation XX Series Think Tank event in November. The Leaders Generation XX Series is designed to provide a year-round platform to discuss and stimulate growth in women’s sport ─ forging better understanding and connections between sport and business to develop the conversation and accelerate the pace of change. This will be done through a series of physical events and regular online content.
The Sport Business Summit
25-26 July 2018