- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Armed with mic and a persuasive manner, Leaders CEO Jimmy Worrall and Editorial Director James Emmett wandered the room to get some hot takes on various facets of the industry.
On this episode, you’ll hear from:
– AEG Europe VP Yanni Andreopoulos, who delivers a tasty stat on YouTube consumption per capita – the result, so the clickbait headline would have it, will shock you.
– Next, we’ll hear from Alex Willis, Head of Comms, Content and Digital at Wimbledon, on the celebrity-driven content marketplace we operate in, and, well, grass
– Former Norwich City marketing director, current MK Dons Executive Director Andy Cullen confirms there are no skeletons in Jimmy Worrall’s cupboard, and Richard Kenyon, Director of Marketing and Comms at Everton, explains how he aims to keep things intimate if and when the Premier League side move to a spanking new stadium
– Next up, Sina Sports’ Sam Li talks China, eSports, and an exciting new event on the horizon, while Eredivisie CEO Alex Tielbeke tells it like it is on a tough time in Dutch football
– Uefa’s Head of Revenue Operations Philippe Margraff carries Jimmy’s sun cream, and gives us a glimpse into Uefa’s new sponsorship approach
– Arsenal Business Development Director Peter Silverstone looks ahead to the club’s pre-season tour, and finally ITV’s Tom Graham surveys the changing broadcast landscape and gives his thoughts on the new digital players.
Listen to the podcast below, or subscribe today on iTunes or your chosen podcast platform.