What’s the biggest misconception about PyeongChang 2018? Will NBC’s Total Audience Delivery revolutionise Olympic broadcast monetisation? Why have the San Francisco 49ers joined forces with HBSE and CAA to form a new agency? What distinguishes from competitors like Legends?
By James Emmett
All these questions, plus many more besides, are tackled in the latest episode of the Leaders Podcast, a double-header featuring SportsBusiness Journal Olympics reporter Ben Fischer, and San Francisco 49ers President and Elevate Sports Ventures CEO Al Guido.
In part one, we put PyeongChang 2018 under the microscope. On the agenda:
– the key storylines to watch over the course of the Winter Olympics;
– the evolution of the IOC’s TOP sponsorship programme;
– what NBC needs for these Games to count as a success;
– the Olympic Channel evaluated;
In part two, Al Guido talks us through the launch of Elevate Sports Ventures, explains why the time was right and how the offering is unique, and gives his own SWOT analysis on the agency he’s just launched.
- Episode 28: HBSE’s Scott O’Neil and Katie O’Reilly
- Episode 25: San Francisco 49ers President Al Guido
The Sport Business Summit
18 - 19 July 2019