- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Episode 79 of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast – brought to you in partnership with Onside Law – features conversations with Wasserman EVP Circe Wallace (discussion starts at 11:44) and Trinity Sports Management Director Andrew McQuaid (discussion starts at 28:48).
West Coast-based Wallace is one of the most influential action sports agents in the business. A former athlete herself, her client roster includes the likes of Torah Bright and Travis Rice, and she has become an increasingly prolific documentary producer.
London-based McQuaid runs Trinity Sports Management, an event management and talent representation agency. He represents the likes of Nicolas Roche and Owain Doull in cycling.
On the conversational agenda:
– How athletes are dealing with their own periods of isolation;
– The financial distress to come in cycling;
– The fate of the Tour de France this year;
– Full Catastrophe Living – the mindfulness stress reduction programme Wallace is using to mitigate the anxiety of the pandemic;
– How sports marketing will be different on the other side of the crisis;
– Why innovation will be stifled;
– Hot Nife – and how Wallace combines life as an agent with life as a California cannabis entrepreneur;
– The importance of integrity, honesty and accountability in athlete representation.
Thanks again to Onside Law for their support for this podcast.
Stay safe, keep in touch.