- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Episode 75 of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast sees former Jockey Club CEO and current board member of the EFL and the Roundhouse Simon Bazalgette (conversation starts at 10:06) and FIFA Chief Commercial Officer Simon Thomas (conversation starts at 28:48) chat down their line to James Emmett and David Cushnan for another episode of At home with Leaders.
On the conversational agenda:
– The £50 million rescue package for the EFL;
– Advice for leaders on how to run an organisation as an abstract concept rather than a location;
– The difference between sport and arts in this crisis;
– How sports entities are mucking in to help;
– WorldCupAtHome and the challenge of carving out, packaging, and gamifying archive content;
– Managing FIFA’s partners through the crisis;
– The implications of UEFA’s Euro 2020 postponement.
Stay safe, keep in touch.