- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Episode 76 of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast sees former BBC Sports News Correspondent Richard Conway (conversation starts at 7:41) and The Esports Observer CEO Chris Hana (26:06) talk via crystal clear internet connection to James Emmett and David Cushnan for another episode of At home with Leaders.
On the conversational agenda:
– How Richard coped with Coronavirus;
– The media coverage of the fallout;
– How sport is responding;
– The surge in live streaming and the opportunity inherent in it;
– Where the real engagement in esports is;
– How ‘traditional’ sports organisations should be approaching esports now;
– Do more eyeballs mean more dollars in the virtual world?
– How to get an esports grounding during Corona-lockdown.
Stay safe, keep in touch.