Leaders Week New York kicked off this year with the SAP Sports Forum at the software giant’s Hudson Yards HQ.
By James Emmett
On the agenda: the technological revolution in sport and how various platforms and applications are shifting the paradigm in both sports business and sports performance.
On the podcast, a roll-call of insight from a catalogue of sports industry innovators, including:
– Alicia Tillman, CMO, SAP – on her plans to use sport to catapult SAP into the top ten most valuable brands in the world;
– Benno Ruwe, Head of Partnerships, Americas, FC Bayern Munich – on how to identify the ‘golden customer’;
– Fredi Bobic, Executive Board Member, Eintracht Frankfurt – on how data systems helped the club win this year’s DFB Pokal;
– Sean Kundu, VP, New Ventures, San Francisco 49ers – on how data insights have saved millions of dollars at the Levi’s Stadium;
– Neda Tabatabaie, VP, Business Intelligence, San Jose Sharks – on retention modelling, insight dissemination and more.
- Episode 36: Diversity is a fact; inclusion is an act
- Episode 31: NBA Chief Innovation Officer Amy Brooks
Leaders Week New York
20 - 23 May 2019