- Sport Business
- Members Log In
Episode 80 of the Leaders Sport Business Podcast – brought to you in partnership with Onside Law – features a conversation with Neville Upton, founder and president of esports events and production company Gfinity, and Onside Law founding partner Simon Thorp (discussion starts at 18:58).
On the conversational agenda:
– How esports is helping to plug the programming gap;
– The different approaches being taken by traditional rights holders and athletes moving into virtual sports;
– The extra activity, audience, and engagement and if, when, and how it’s translating into revenue;
– The specifications and resource needed to set up virtual events;
– The short-term impact and opportunities, and the long-term legacy for esports.
Thanks again to Onside Law for their support for this podcast.
Stay safe, keep in touch.